Friday, October 31, 2003

My lawyer said that I should win my case and if I don't then she will appeal it and she thinks I'll win that one. So thats good news and right now I need the money soooo bad!
The other day I went with my mom to some friends and I took Lyric with me. She did so good, these people have 2 big older dogs too and everything went well with them. Although Lyric wanted to stay with me alot. We went to the store after our visit, and the checker fell in love with my puppy. My mom said 'She's not for sale but her sister is.' So we're selling Kyra later today. I'll miss her, but shes gonna have a great home. And Chrissy, thats the ladys name, wants us to keep in contact with her. So we'll might get to see Kyra still. So I'm a little sad, but happy that she's gonna have a great home.

No comments: