I have decided that I like living in Texas. It's more humid then California, but it's cheaper to live here. If I had my choice I'd live in Monterey, California. I'm very relaxed and at peace there, but it's too expensive to live there. So living there is still on my 'To Do' list, right up there with Glen Phillips! I'm getting worried about my mom's health. She needs to go to a doctor and get some pills for her feets. She doesn't have a lot of feeling in them anymore, and its freaking me out. I don't want her to lose them. I always have to have something to worry about, don't I?
I talked to Ali today, we haven't talked in about 2 weeks! But shes a busy girl, so I understand. The past 2 weeks I've been sick, and had a trip to the ER along with other doctors apts. My belly button started to bleed on Saturday night. I know eww gross, and yes my belly button. I saw the doctor and he said it has a little cut in it and it bled alot cuz my PT (protime) was 3.3.
This is from WebMD about Protimes.
In order for your health care provider to determine the correct dose of warfarin, it will be necessary for you to have blood tests. The tests are performed in a laboratory, usually once a week to once a month, as directed by your doctor.
A test called the prothrombin time (PT or protime) test is used to calculate how fast your blood is clotting and whether your medication dose needs to be changed.
Illness, diet, medication changes and physical activities may affect the rate at which your blood clots. Tell your health care provider about changes in your health, medications (prescription and over-the-counter) or lifestyle so appropriate dosage adjustments can be made in your warfarin therapy.
Neat, huh?
So I bled more cuz of my PT. And the doctor at the Er glued my belly button so it'd stop bleeding. Doesn't that sound loverly? Don't you wish you had your belly button glued too??!!? I know envy me! Watch now all the crazy kids are gonna get their belly buttons glued too. Um I'm now tired so I'm gonna take my glued belly button to bed, and yes I do stick to the sheets.
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you are back. What part of Texas are you in? I just got back from San Antonio. Don't be a stranger.
Post a Comment