skip to main | skip to sidebar

Living with APS.....

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I did get to go to the ER yet again, and I was seen by Dr. Disney. They took my blood and found out that it's too thin, that'd be why I'm having the never ending period. Loverly isn't it?
Posted by Lizziebeth at 10:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ►  2006 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2005 (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • I did get to go to the ER yet again, and I was see...
      • I'm not feeling good everything is hurting right n...
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2004 (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2003 (17)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

Lizziebeth
View my complete profile