Ok, I think I've got almost everything up the way I'd like it. Why am I back at blogspot when I had such a nice blog before? Well, since blogger was taken over by google I've not been able to post. I talked to Gary, who was hosting me, about it. He told me what I needed to do to fix it and it still didn't work. Unless I did something wrong, I have no idea. But so I'm back here now. After we move I will be getting my own domain and such. But that might not be for a year or so yet. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!
Ok, now for the drama. My mom's now x boyfriend is in 'love' with some girl he has been talking to in chat. Go figure. He's a ass, and I can't wait until we move! We are going to move closer to my aunt, and my best friend I really can't wait until we go. I don't think we'll be able to take all the babies. I will NOT move without Zoie. It'd be bad enough if I have to move without my Logan. We're going to try to buy a house so we won't have a problem finding a house with 3 little doggies and one big one. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to take the cats, and I'm not leaving them here with the ass so he can ignore then and let them die, which he might do cuz they are MY cats. Yes I'm kind of bitter, with good reason I'd say.
Wednesday, July 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment