Lets see, does anyone read this anymore? Wouldn't shock me if I was just talking to myself alot. So the asshole ex of my mother's is already cheating on his gf who is preggy by her ex. I think they could go on Jerry Springer or something!
There's something going on with my comments, I'm gonna look into fixing them later. For the past 2 days we've had Thunder storms. The ones tonight were kinda scary. The lighting lit up the whole sky, but it was so far away we didn't even hear the thunder. The puppies are getting so big! They are making lots of little sounds now, some strange cooing sound, growling, and whinning/howling. They are playing more, I saw my puppy, Lyric, bite her sisters ear, it was so friggin cute. We're starting to ween them from their mommy, they eat some baby rice cereal and some canned puppy food. They are soooooo messy I'm going to have to wash more towels and their bedding later today! It's odd but I think Kea, the mommy, is in heat again already! We're trying to keep Connor, the daddy of the puppies, away from her. But that's never easy.
Thursday, September 04, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment