Monday, March 08, 2004

Zoie's birthday went well. We took her and Connor to petsmart and got her a bone, a new toy and some canned dog food for them all. They're not spoild, just well loved. Before I could give them the canned dog food Kea went into labor! That's right we have puppies again! 3 where born on Zoie's birthday and 2 where born on the 2nd! We had 5 puppies, 2 boys and 3 girls. One of the girls is black and brown and the rest are light tan and white. On Thursday I noticed that the first born little boy wasn't eating that well and he didn't look that well or seem very strong. So we went to petsmart and got a puppy bottle and some milk for him. I started to feed him but he didn't seem to be sucking on the bottle very well so I had to force feed him. Later that night he seemed to be doing a little better, and Friday he still didn't want to nurse on his mom but he did better with the bottle, but I still force fed him a little. I listened to his heart and stuff. But on Saturday morning I woke up and looked in the puppy box he was off to the side so I picked him up to feed him and he was cold. I was so sad, I had hoped that he'd get better. We named him Danny.

No comments: