Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I've been so busy busy lately! I did get my money, well most of it anyway. But before I got my money I got a car! I got a '03 Mitsubishi Outlander. I really really liked it, never thought I could get a SUV. But they couldn't get me financed for it. I was so sad that I had to take it back. And we had to go all the way to Glendale to do it. Right after we took it back we went to Long Beach to Cal Worthington. And I swear I test drove almost every used car on the lot! I was still very upset and at one point I just wanted to go home. Then I was convinced to stay by the salesman. He asured me that they would find me a car. That's when they brought out a '04 Ford Foucs SE for me to test drive. As I was test driving it I knew I had found my car! It's loaded! Power windows, mirrors, and door locks, cruise control and a upgraded CD player! And shes all mine! I made my first car payment this month! I'm just happy to have such a great car!

No comments: