Sunday, August 19, 2007

I am so in love with these Blythe Dolls! I think they are so cute. And I want one really, really badly. I was able to get 2 of the smaller ones. But I do want a 12 inch Blythe someday! I don't know why, I just think it'd be cool to take pictures of it. Which I see so many of, I'm a fan of Blythe art!

My mom got a job! It's gonna be so nice with her money to live on too. It's not easy living on only my disability checks. Things seem to be looking up for us once again. I'm so happy my mom is one of my best friends. She has saved my life like 4 times now! I owe her everything.

Today has been kinda of a blah day. Not feeling allot of energy. That could be the APS. After having it for 11 years I'm still learning about it. I get tired allot, but that could be from my meds or maybe me being lazy. This last time I was put in the hospital they found out that I have diabetes too. I'm just a mess!! I try to deal with everything as it hits me or I think I'd be way overwhelmed. Tomorrow I get to have my blood drawn again. I hope I get to see my new doctor. I want to tell her my leg has been killing me. Even though I keep it up and take all my pills like I'm suppose to, I still have allot of pain. Some days I'd like to be someone else for an hour or two.

No comments: