I changed the look of my blog for Valentines Day! So if pinks make you ill don't look! For the past few days I've been sooooo sick! My cold was all up in my head. So I had a constant headache and my eyes where all red and the light in my room hurt them, so I was sick in my dark room for a few days. It even hurt my eyes to look at my computer screen, but I was feeling too bad to want to chat or anything.
I think I might have gotten sick when mom and I went to see The Sharon Osbourne Show. It was really fun we got to see Sheryl Crow sing, which is why I wanted to go! But because Mom just had her back surgery we got to sit the whole time to get into the studio, instead of standing with the masses. And we made friends with the lady who takes us in to sit. So we got to sit on one of the couches and mom and I got to hug Sharon!! She is such a nice lady, she asked what happened to mom. They had a small conversation it was really cool. And we got some of that American Idol perfume. It doesn't smell that bad, but no way I'd pay like $29 for it! I'm a Bath & Body Works girl!
I haven't gotten my money yet! I'm trying to be patient but its hard when you don't have any money! I'll be ok! I think.
Sunday, February 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment