Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Oh My GOSH!!!! I WANT TO MOVE NOW!!! I hate living here with the asshole!! Prime example: I painted a av for a friend and I want to show my mom. Since we are networked I went to her pc, since I was in her room, to try to access it. And the jerk keeps asking what are you doing? over and over again, I try to ignore him. I want to scream IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!! I open the program to look at the av and try to access my computer thru hers and it won't let me. And I hear HIM in the background saying that I have it password protected and I have it where she can't access it, over and over again. And I keep saying I DIDN'T put it that way. It was the only thing I could do to keep my self from yelling at the jerk!! Now the jerk has another vp gf and hasn't broken up with cow, the first one, yet. And he has like 2 or 3 nicknames so who knows how many other gfs he has. My mom is so strong, I couldn't put up with him for very long! We cannot wait till we can move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment