Wednesday, February 04, 2004
I finally got a phone appt. to talk to someone about getting my money!! Who knows how much longer I'll have to wait after my appt. Maybe another 2 or so months?? The waiting sucks. Don't they know that I have noooooo money at all. Bet they don't care. Damn poopie heads! I have bills to pay and dogs that need to go to the vet and a used car with low miles to buy!! Mom and I have decided to drive out to Texas in my new used car with low miles. And we'll take Connor, Zoie, Lyric and Kea! That should be fun. A road trip with 4 dogs! Thankfully they are all toy dogs and Zoie is a small dog. We've taken Connor, Zoie and Kea to Monttery, which was like a 6 hour drive. And Zoie and Connor have gone to San Fransico, We've stayed in very nice hotels with them and a few motels too. That was fun. Zoie Likes going in the Elevator in the hotels. She's silly. Go figure shes my dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment