Sunday, August 17, 2003

A few days ago we got a phone call from my moms ex bf's cell phone and she heard a woman saying that a little child has his phone and she thought the child made a call and then moms ex hung up the phone. So that was out first hint that he wasnt at his fathers like he clamed he was. Today is a very sad day. I went to give the outside dogs some water. And I called Molly, my moms ex's 3 yr old shar pei, cuz i couldn't see her where she'd normaly be. I looked around a bit and then I found her dead. It looks like she got caught in something and stranged herself. We didn't even hear hear. I'm so upset. My mom tried to call her ex's cell and all she got was his voice mail. Then she called his dad's house and guess what, they haven't heard from him. So my mom got in contact with his online gf and her mother. His gf actually had the balls to say that we killed Molly. I would NEVER EVER kill anything!!! Molly can't help it that her master is a major asshole loser jerk fuck face. I'm so sad that this has happened.

No comments: