Thursday, August 14, 2003

Well it's my birthday today! We're not doing anything real special, just staying home and relaxing. But my mom did get me a gift, I got some blackhills gold butterfly earrings! They are very nice, I just love them. And my grandparents sent me a card with $50 in it! So i went out and bought the latest Harry Potter book, some incense, some hair thingys. Then I bought us some dinner, nothing expensive, and rented some movies all on $50! The best of all is that my moms ex boyfriend has gone to see his dad for a week!! I'm so happy he's not gonna be around being a grumpy ass to us!

Kea and the puppies are doing great. They are getting so big, they are about a inch long and have fat bellies. They are making more squeeky sounds. They sounds more like kittys then they do puppies. And that shrink I had to go see was really nice, and I was there for about 3 hours doing all those tests that they wanted. And I had to do this true or false statement thingy it was 567 questions long. Some of the questions where really odd like : I think someone is trying to posion my food.......true of false, and stuff about hearing voices. I did really good on the memory tests, the shapes, and telling with differnt words ment, I did bad on the math which i expected. Overall it wasn't that bad.

No comments: