I can't believe it!! I got a web design on a blogspot blog! I'm very proud of myself! It took me all of today to do it, and I asked some people for help. I think it looks really nice, if I do say so myself! Tomorrow, the day before my birthday, I have to go see a shrink for social sercruity case. It seems like it might be 3 or so hours long! Ugh I wish I could skip it.
Kea and the puppies are doing great. Shes such a good and protective mom. She lets us hold the babies, but starts to freak out and cry if we have them too far away and hold them too long. So we don't do that much, we don't want her to stress out. But I like to do checks on them to make sure everything looks good and everything is great!
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment